Canva Level 2
Been using Canva and want to level up your skills? This class is for you.
Amy’s been a graphic designer for almost 20 years and wants to show you Canva’s next level- no templates! This class will add on to the skills learned in Canva Level 1. We will review some basic branding and graphic design principles, as well as complete a hands-on Canva activity from scratch. Amy will show you how to add elements like shapes and arrows to your designs as well as some photo effects. She will also explain 3 new graphic design principles: symmetry, balance and image resolution.
There will be working/Q&A time at the end of class as well as reference handouts provided.
- small class size
- 90 min class
- a click-along exercise where you walk away with your very own social media image (from scratch!)
- tip sheet handout
Works best if:
- you have taken Canva Level 1 or have used Canva to make 12+ posts
- you have a logo & know your brand colours & fonts ahead of time (if you don’t that’s ok too) <- I can help with this!
- you come with a couple of sentences of text that you want for your post
- you have some images pre-chosen and/or uploaded
- you have a free Canva.com account (please sign up ahead of class)
Class size limit: 10 people
If you would like to book more than 10 or to book an entire class for your group, please get in touch.
Please check my other products for other available dates. If none of these dates work for you, get in touch or you can purchase a 1:1 time.
April 20, 2021- 10:30am, May 18, 2021- 10:30am