Canva Level 1
Never opened Canva or just been playing around? This class is for you.
Amy’s been a graphic designer for almost 20 years and wants you to gain the confidence to do small marketing tasks using Canva.
This class will cover a short intro to branding & marketing principles and a hands-on Canva activity. She’ll explain where to find tools to manipulate text and images as well as cover 3 basic graphic design principles: readability, hierarchy and consistency.
There will be working/Q&A time at the end of class as well as reference handouts provided.
- small class size
- 90 min class
- a click-along exercise where you walk away with your very own social media image
- step by step exercise handout
- cheat sheet guide
Works best if:
- you have limited or no experience with Canva
- you have a logo & know your brand colours & fonts ahead of time (if you don’t that’s ok too) <- I can help with this!
- you come with a couple of sentences of text that you want for your post
- you have a free Canva.com account (please sign up ahead of class)
You will receive a link to the Zoom call and handouts 24 hours before your class start time.
Class size limit: 10 people
If you would like to book more than 10 or to book an entire class for your group, please get in touch.
Please check my other products for other available dates. If none of these dates work for you, get in touch or you can purchase a 1:1 time.
June 22, 2021- 10:30am